Lauriann Stepp, The Clutterologist, is a Holistic Professional Organizer who works with frustrated women to clear the clutter in the home and regain serenity in the heart. Lauriann provides hands-on organizing therapy with non-judgmental guidance to create personalized solutions using Feng Shui principles. She specializes in supporting her clients to heal the emotional causes of clutter connected with the physical chaos in their home. Prior to establishing her organizing business, Lauriann Stepp spent over 15 years in Corporate America with AT&T and Turner Broadcasting as an Executive Assistant. After a successful career in keeping Corporate Executives organized, she now helps others to achieve the same success in the home and office. Lauriann Stepp is no stranger to the professional organizing industry. She has been a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers since 2001.
CALL: 404 .451 .3421 or EMAIL: email@example.com to schedule your $99 “Get Organized”session.
AS SEEN ON
- Atlanta Journal Constitution – How to Declutter Your Life, Putting a Lid on Clutter.
- Dania Library, South Florida – Declutter Your Home Workshop.
- Divine Wisdom At Work – 10 Universal Principles for Enlightened Entrepreneurs.
- FOX 5 Good Day Atlanta – Home Office Organizing Tips for Get Organized Week.
- HGTV’s Fine Living Network – Home of Your Dreams, 60 Ideas in 60 Minutes.
- Jennifer Keitt.com – Women’s Power Breakfast Mini-nar Presenter.
- Miramar Library, South Florida – Declutter Your Home Workshop.
- Mind Your Home Biz – Premier Issue Featured Business, Home-based Quarterly Magazine.
- National Assoc of Professional Organizers – Member Since 2001, Golden Circle Member.
“Lauri, you have a gift of organizing things in such a way that you help organize thoughts and feelings too! The work you do touches something deeper in the people who are ready for it.TG
“Lauri has a unique and special gift of creating order in the midst of chaos. She provides personable, professional and dependable service that will take you and your business to the next level, by utilizing the power of divine order throughout your entire space which will have a direct effect on your clarity of mind!”OB
“Lauri is an absolute delight to work with! She made me feel completely at ease during our organizing sessions. She is so committed and passionate about helping her clients to meet their needs. Also, I appreciate how she doesn’t make organizing feel overwhelming. Organization is often a puzzle that needs to be solved and for me, Lauri was the missing piece.”AW
“Lauri’s ability to eliminate clutter and the chaos it creates is surpassed by her non-judgemental attitude and delightful personality. What seemed overwhelming to me was just another project for her. I give her the highest recommendation.”AA
“What a pleasant experience it was to work with you. I was in major need of a clutterectomy – is that a word? Now my office is much more functional than before, and has a nice feng shui flow. I have worked with other professional organizers in the past and you are definitely the best.”BT
“When I work with Lauriann, I instantly begin to feel relief from the harried stress of disorganization. Paper clutter wastes time, money, and your very spirit. Lauriann has been invaluable in helping me get my life back on track.”DG
An organized space makes a happy place...
…..a wise woman once said